Little-Known Facts about Promotional Products
Jan 17, 2006
- 71% of business travelers interviewed at a major airport reported they received a promotional product in the last 12 months.
- 33.7% had the item on their person.
- 76.1% recalled the advertiser's name that was on the product.
- Only 53.3% could recall the name of a single advertiser in a newspaper or magazine they read in the past week.
- 52% did business with the advertiser after receiving the promotional product.
Source: PPAI Research (2004 study by L.J. Research)
Over 98% of all organizations use promotional products. Why? Because they get:
- High recall - the name of the advertiser is remembered.
- Repeated exposure to the advertising message.
- A more Favorable Impression of the advertiser.
- An Increased Desire To Do Business with the organization giving the item.