We don't run our own presses!
Why we're proud to be a print distributor
Partnering with a print distributor like APTCO is a model for business success. Print distributors have the expertise and resources to turn any printing project into a well-executed program that is delivered right, within budget and within deadline each and every time. No matter how complex or common your project may be, we can add value to your business and act as your company’s personal consultant.
- Print distributors serve as a singular source, representing a variety of different manufacturers.
Most businesses operate more efficiently when they work with fewer vendors. Print distributors capitalize on this effective and efficient business model by functioning as a single resource that represents a wide array of printed products and services. We have printing partners with established expertise in different types of production. Specific printers specialize in integrated cards, commercial printing, digital printing, web-to-print, e-commerce solutions, VDP, personalization, pURLs and more. When you elect to work with APTCO, you remove the need to source your projects to each individual printer based on project requirements and are able to source your entire program through us with the knowledge and assurance that your project will completed correctly, on time and within budget.
This asset is not only useful on a day-to-day basis, but incredibly helpful when your project entails a highly complex product, unique item or has a tight deadline. In these difficult situations, a print distributor is in a position to help your company find the best solution for your immediate and long-term needs.
- Print distributors provide services, not just products.
- While print distributors are equiped to help you purchase your day-to-day business products, like stationery and business cards, our expertise far exceeds standard transactional orders. We specialize in offering an array of valuable, time-saving, money-making services. Partnering with APTCO will allow you to build successful programs and reach your ROI goals. Depending on your distributor partner you can expect to receive:
- Well-rounded marketing and advertising campaigns from direct mail to email programs
- Inventory reports, pick and pack services, distribution to multiple locations and fulfillment services
- Complex forms and tags, plastic cards, book/catalog production
- Mailing lists management, graphic design services, web programming
- E-commerce and web-to-print solutions
- And more…
- Print distributors stay abreast of technological developments.
- In today's fast-paced business environment, it's essential that your business partners stay ahead of the technology curve. Distributors are highly trained professionals whose job requires them to stay up-to-date on variable data printing, pURLs, e-commerce solutions and other technologies so you don't have to. When it comes time for you to take your business to the next level, we can not only introduce you to cutting-edge technologies that will help increase your project’s success rate, but they can help you implement these new strategies. We work with qualified printing partners who understand these new technologies, making sure your program specifications are sourced to the right printer each and every time.
- Print distributors offer custom solutions to your problems.
- Print distributors are consultants who can help make your internal processes and your B2B or B2C marketing programs run more efficiently, saving your company time and money. These printing professionals understand how to eliminate obsolete documents, combine documents for improved efficiency or convert documents to electronic forms when it makes sense. They also can analyze business processes to help you weigh the pros and cons of different technology solutions to increase your ROI and enhance your brand exposure. Print distributors are experts in offering solutions that will increase their customers’ bottom lines. Understanding your business is at the core of our business.
- Print distributors can get the best products, price, and delivery combination.
- We are not bound by the policies, product lines or production limitations of any single source of supply. By working with a wide array of printers and business partners, print distributors can deliver your product at a fair price. We work with our customers to understand each project and are able to offer recommendations on how to produce a finished product that meets project requirements and remains within budget. Using business partners nationwide, we have access to an array of products and are able to reduce freight costs by selecting a printer near your delivery site.
- Print distributors sell the majority of products in the marketplace today.
- A recent research study showed that distributors control 71% percent of the market for forms, labels, checks, direct mail and other business printing. In fact, many businesses work with print distributors on a day-to-day basis, but are unaware that they are doing so.
- Print distributors are true business partners.
- Print distributors pride themselves by going above and beyond to do business exactly the way their customer wants. This includes providing customized inventory reports and invoices designed the way their customers prefer to receive them, meeting with them when and as often as they like, and shipping and packaging items the way their customers want to simplify processing time. When you work with a print distributor, you can be sure you are gaining a true business partner.
- Print distributors specialize in helping businesses of all sizes.
- Print distributors have experience working with local start-ups, mid-sized companies, and national corporations with multiple locations. Because print distributors serve clients in and across a variety of industries and vertical markets they can use the expertise they’ve gained in one industry to solve problems within your company and work with you to provide the right solution to your needs every time.
- Print distributors can help out in a crisis.
- As a business partner, print distributors become an extension of your company. They help their customers avoid inventory shortages and work with them through other emergency situations. And, if a situation arises that is beyond anyone's control, print distributors have the network and expertise to assist you with rush orders, emergency consultations and trouble-shooting to make even the most difficult situation look easy.
- The Print Services & Distribution Association promise.
- When you work with a print distributor that belongs to the Print Services & Distribution Association (PSDA), you can be confident that your distributor partner has the training to serve your company and resources available to help make your business successful. Since 1946, print distributors have recognized that membership in the Print Services & Distribution Association is key to their growth and professional development.